July 03, 2013

Bubble Pocket Top & Spin Skirt

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free for helping test.

This is the Bubble Pocket Top & Spin Skirt. It is being released today over at Elegance and Elephants. I tested it and I really like it.

The top was a flip by Heidi of her Bubble Pocket Shorts pattern, which I also own {and that one I bought myself because it was so stinkin' cute}. Heidi flipped her own pattern as part of the Flip this Pattern series over at Frances Suzanne {which you should definitely check out if you haven't already}.

The top has a cute v-neck. I like v-necks, but I don't seem to see them in children's patterns a whole lot. And I really like the way this top fits. It's fitted without being overly tight. I think it would be adorable with leggings too.

 The pattern comes with the Spin Skirt, which is nice, because it's like getting two patterns for the price of one. The skirt is nice and full, which I love, and it has an elastic waistband. Makes for easy dressing, which I also love. 

And yes, we like freezer pops. 

If you want this pattern, head over to Elegance and Elephants to get your copy.

6 comments:

amy mayen said...

Gorgeous! I'll post mine as soon as possible:) I can't wait to see all the pattern test versions. So ar yours is the 2nd I've seen. I love your photos!!

Shaffer Sisters said...

Love your fabric choice. It is fun to see it on an older girl.

Olga (Kid Approved) said...

Super cute! Love the fabric!

dandeliondrift said...

Your outfit turned out super cute. I was wondering what this top would look like in a print...and it is great!

Heidi said...

Thank you for doing such a lovely job, Terra. I just love the colours of the fabrics and your girl models it all so well! :)

Nichole said...

I love the fabrics used in yours! It's fun to find an age appropriate pattern for the older girls! Really cute!

Ads Inside Post