June 03, 2013

Bubble Shorts and Ruffle Top

See my full disclosure policy here.

Back in January, I pinned this outfit from Elegance and Elephants. So when I saw the patterns for both the shorts and the ruffle top were available, I had to buy them.


And then I ended up making two sets, one for each of my girls. Luckily I had enough fabric to squeeze out matching outfits.


We were walking along and I was taking pictures while the girls grabbed about a million dandelions each, when Bella asked me if the shorts had pockets. Why, yes they do!
  
Perfect for this field that was more yellow than green with all of the dandelions in it. Just make sure that you check the pockets before you send the shorts through the dryer.  What happens if you don't is not pretty. Just sayin'.

 One last picture of the front.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, so pretty! Love how your girls made use of their bubble pockets, Terra! :)

Mae said...

Gorgeous!! The colors are very lovely& what great shots of them in the field.

Mae

Ads Inside Post