June 17, 2013

Baja Hoodie

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free in exchange for testing it.

A little while ago I tested the Baja Hoodie from Blank Slate Patterns. It was a quick sew, and I was really excited about how it turned out. Just ask my husband. He probably got annoyed with the number of times I mentioned how much I liked it.


It's perfect for my skinny little guy, who is freezing when we get out of the pool, even when it is 90 + degrees outside. The pieces are simple to put together too. Just look at how nicely my stripes line up!

I just used a couple of bargain towels from a certain retailer that we all love to hate {or maybe hate to love?}. I barely needed the second towel, which was pretty small, so you could probably get a bigger towel and only use one.

I've never sewn with towels before, and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The only thing is, make sure that you have a lint brush and a vacuum handy. The fuzz gets everywhere.

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is so cute! I love the idea for summer!

Ads Inside Post