April 24, 2013

Shirr Sweetness Romper from Whimsy Couture

See my full disclosure policy here.

Pattern was free because I tested it.

So this week is Kid's Clothes Week. I've always wanted to join in, but I always seem to notice it as it's happening. For one reason or another, I don't think I've {intentionally at least} blogged about kid's clothes during Kid's Clothes Week. Today, all that is going to change. Drum roll, please.


This is the Shirr Sweetness Romper from Whimsy Couture. I was a pattern tester. Yes, that means that I didn't actually sew it this week. But at least I'm blogging about it this week. Baby steps.

My little princess was so excited when she saw it. She was a little less excited a few minutes into the photoshoot, when we both realized that it was probably a little cold to be running around in a romper. But she keeps asking if it's warm enough to wear it, which is a sign of success.

 With the temperature being ridiculously cold for spring pretty chilly, we went over to a field where she could be in the sun. She was much happier, and proceeded to start pulling up weeds as fast as she could. She starts collections like this, and luckily she doesn't notice when I throw them away.

This pattern is pretty easy to put together. It's made with elastic thread, at both the chest and leg openings, so it takes a little while to sew all those rows in, but other than that, it's a quick sew.

Right now, Whimsy Couture has a sale. All patterns are 30% off, so now is a great time to stock up if you like their patterns.


No comments:

Ads Inside Post