March 18, 2013

Perfect Peasant Dress

See my full disclosure policy here.


I've mentioned before that I really like the patterns from Peek a Boo pattern shop. This one is the Perfect Peasant Dress, part of the new spring line. I was a pattern tester, so I received the pattern for free. 

The sash is made so that you can leave it on or off. You can do the same with the flower clip. It's made to be worn either on the sash or as a hair accessory.

The sash gives you plenty of length for tying a nice full bow. 

Here she is playing peek-a-boo. Appropriate, right?

There are a lot of peasant dress versions out there. I like that this one comes in a range of sizes (3m-8) and I like the way the casings are made. They are simple, but add a nice detail at the neckline and sleeves.

2 comments:

Marriah said...

That came out really great.

Katie said...

That is TOO CUTE and perfect for spring. The model fits in the TOO CUTE category also.

Ads Inside Post