November 12, 2012

Holiday Collection from Blank Slate Basics

I tested a couple of patterns from the Holiday Collection over at Blank Slate Patterns. I love that Melly has lots of patterns for the little man in your life.

I tested the Saddle Shoulder Polo, which will be released through Little Blue Boo. I love how it turned out. It fits my little guy perfectly. I made it in a tan and navy striped fabric, which is perfect to help camouflage the chocolate milk stains he seems get almost every day at school. 

This is the Tiny Bubbles Dress. It's shown paired with the Tiny Vintage Rosettes headband and the Ruffle Bottom leggings.

You can enter a giveaway for five patterns from Blank Slate Patterns here. I think it's open until Wednesday.



2 comments:

Ashley said...

That little polo looks so cool on him! I love the blend of fabrics and I can't wait to get my hands on that pattern so I can make something for my little guy :)

-Ash P
http://distractedashley.blogspot.com


Coco Bolinho said...

hellooo!!
I loved yout blog, found it by pinterest.
I'm following you via gfc and pinterest now.
Would you like to follow me back?
here's my blog:
http://styleglaze.blogspot.com