October 30, 2012

A Few Guest Posts

I'm guest posting at a couple of places today. You can find me over at Made by Me. Shared with You for Top-toberfest. Tricia guest posted here as part of Just Sew Week with her adorable Bow Tied Boys and Bow Topped Girls tutorial, so I was excited to return the favor. Check out the other tops while you're there. I love the Lapped Front Infant Hoodie {with a free pattern} and the Peplum Lace Yoke Top.

I'm also sharing the French Twist Headband over at the Ribbon Retreat today.

And I'll be at the Ribbon Retreat again in a couple of days sharing this headband, so head on over to see how to make your own!


4 comments:

Tricia said...

Thanks so much for being my guest. I love this top. Your headbands look awesome as well.

Emily said...

Love your top and that headband (and I'm trying to figure out what that song is lol). Where did you find that awesome striped french terry?

Terra said...

The French terry came from fabric.com.

Kerry said...

That's a nice warm shirt. You could repost your election shirt as well with all the election hype!