November 15, 2011

Another Lace Skirt

I had some extra lace from the curtain panel I used to make these skirts, so I used it to make another one.  It was originally going to be for me, but that didn't work out. It must have been wishful thinking or something, but it ended up being too small.


I made it the same way as the tiered skirts, except I used one large piece of lace instead of three smaller pieces.  I even used the same leftover sheet, but I dyed it.  I love the way the dark red fabric looks under the creamy lace. Perfect for the holidays!



2 comments:

Lindsay(PACountryCrafts) said...

SO pretty! I really need to find a lace curtain to make some of these for my girls for Christmas- how sweet would that be if all 4 matched like that, too! Great job!!! LOVE the red underneath!

Mandy and Mark said...

Terra, I would LOVE a lace skirt for Christmas. Just sayin'. Ha! Love you!

Ads Inside Post