March 21, 2011

Quick and Easy Shoe Makeover

This is a super quick project.  Definitely under an hour.  More like five minutes if you have something on hand you can use for the accessory.






This is what I started with. I found these shoes at Wal-mart {I know, the shame} on clearance for $1, so I grabbed several pairs.


 All you need to do is steal some matching hair clips from your daughter and clip them right on to the shoe. If the material for the shoe is too thick {or if you find the clip uncomfortable-it dug into my foot if I squatted down}, you can just take the bow/flower/whatever-it-is off the clip and glue it right onto the shoe.  Use something strong, like super glue if you want it to stay well.


Now you can make your shoes go with any outfit!


If you don't have a daughter to steal from, you can make your own, but it should still take  you under an hour. The tutorial for the flowers I used is here.


Linking here.


3 comments:

Yolanda @ Miss Refashionista said...

I like the color combos, sooooo nice!!!

maureencracknell said...

These are so cute!

Kerry said...

These are much cuter than the ones Payless has for Spring shoes.

Ads Inside Post