March 31, 2011

Wool Felt from Felt on the Fly

See my full disclosure policy here.

I joined the Spring Destash over at kojo designs and was lucky enough to win some wool felt from Felt on the Fly.  I found it in my mailbox the other day.

I've been wanting to try wool felt, so here's the perfect opportunity.  Look for some felt projects coming soon!

If you are in the market for 100% wool felt, I recommend checking out her shop.  The customer service was phenomenal!

My felt came packaged with a nice handwritten note.


And check out the beautiful colors!


I am so excited to work with this felt!

Also, I'm being featured on Knock Off Decor today! Check it out!

2 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Let me just start by saying that you are uber lucky to win that giveaway. {I just 'sorta' wanted to win, LOL}. New follower of your fabulous craftiness!
~ Kimberlee at The Spunky Diva 

Kerry said...

We went to Gardner Village last night for Girl's night out and the Quilt Shop had some cute pillows that had a lot of little felt circles sewn on the front. I thought of you and this felt.

Ads Inside Post