March 28, 2011

All the Places to Love-The Marsh

Missed the Intro? Click here.  This project was inspired by Once Upon a Thread over at no big dill.

In All the Places to Love, the place the boy loves best is the marsh.  Since the boy loves it best, I used it as my inspiration for a boy version.


I wanted to do a stencil, so I used the shapes in the marsh.


I just drew something freehand onto a piece of freezer paper and used good old freezer paper stenciling.



I think he likes it!


Can you tell he's gotten a haircut since the last time he was my model?



 

Check out the girl version here.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love children's picture books! It was fun to see all the different outfits on Once Upon a Thread. Yours were very creative!

sue said...

hi! love your blog! great minds must think alike I did some freezer paper stenciling for my son too... come by and check it out
http://polliwogsinbloom.blogspot.com/2011/03/oppostie-happens.html

magi said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

Freezers

Ads Inside Post