February 02, 2011

Decopaged Bench

Well I didn't make the cut. Crafting with the Stars was a lot of fun, and I had a great time working with Jen from Tatertots and Jello.

Here's my round 2 project.



I really liked how the picture frames on the bottom of the bench turned out. They add a little something extra. Our entryway looks a ton better with the newly made-over bench.  The paint was chipping badly, and not in a good, shabby-chic sort of way.


For those of you waiting on the tutorial for the Burlap N' Blue lamp, its coming soon on Tatertots and Jello.  Look for it on February 15th.

9 comments:

The Loops said...

Wow, I'm shocked. I thought this was one of the best!

Meagan1252 said...

If it helps you feel any better...I voted for your bench. I voted for my two non-dresser projects and my favorite dresser project. I would love to have that bench in my music room when I get one someday.

cyndi said...

PLEASE, the lampshade tutorial

Veronica said...

I also loved the bench. I love the picture frames on the front!

Tam @ Sew Dang Cute said...

I loved the bench! I thought the transformation was stunning!!! Way to go - I'm sad to see you go. Thanks so much for being part of Season 2!!

Kaity-Bug Crafts said...

I thought your bench was one of the best projects there! I love it!

Mod Podge Amy said...

This is gorgeous! Absolutely love it.

Fancy Lads said...

So cute!! Love the papers you chose.

Tabitha said...

That's a very cool bench. You did such a great job on it.