February 07, 2011

Chocolate Week: 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge

To kick off chocolate week, we're going to start with a super easy fudge recipe.

All you need is one 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips, a 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk, and 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.  If you want to leave out the nuts, then you only need two ingredients.

In a heavy pan over low heat, mix the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.  Remove from heat and quickly stir in nuts.  Pour into a buttered 8x8 pan and refrigerate until set. Cut them into bars and try not to eat the whole pan in one sitting. 

Adapted from a recipe by Betty Crocker.

I'd love if you grab a button from my sidebar and spread the word! I have lots more yummy chocolate recipes and a wonderful guest blogger coming later in the week.



Linking here.

5 comments:

grammy and papi said...

Oh, YUM. Makes me want chocolate!!

Have a God Filled Day
Shirley

Fallan said...

MMmmmm!! That photo looks so YUMMY! It looks so simple! I am going to bookmark this. Thanks for sharing it!
Saw this on Sumos Sweet Stuff =)

http://fallanstechnicolordreams.blogspot.com/

Fallan said...

Oh! And I am also a new follower, and I will def. add you Chocolate Button on my blog!!

San said...

i´m a chocolate-junk!:0))looks sooo yummy!:0))

greetz san

Kerry said...

I made these and they were a big hit!

Ads Inside Post