December 16, 2010

Whimsy Couture Puff Ruffle Peasant

See my full disclosure policy here.

This pattern was free because I helped test it.

A little while ago I had the opportunity to be a pattern tester for Whimsy Couture.   She has the most adorable patterns, and it was great to be one of the first people to try them out. You can find this pattern (and lots of others) at her etsy shop.


I also made some leg warmers to go with it.  My husband isn't sure he likes the idea.  He says she looks like an 80s punk rocker.  Oh, well.  At least he leaves them on.  I made the leggings using a knit hat.  It was reversible, so I opened it up and cut off both ends so that it was a long tube.  I cut the tube in half so that when I laid it flat, it was just two long rectangles, which I used to make the leggings.






9 comments:

Andrea said...

So sweet! And 80's punk rock is in now!! LOL.

Dacia said...

So cute!

~*Wende*~ said...

I think it is adorable!

Terra said...

Andrea-That's what I told my husband, and he said it shouldn't have been in the first time. :)

Steph said...

She looks beautiful! Love the fabric.

AllieMakes! said...

Love love love it! And my little one wont leave the house without her sock2legwarmers... He will get used to them!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! Can I please borrow her! This turned out great! Hoping you'll visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made With Love Monday! Wishing you a very blessed Christmas! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

Jana said...

So cute!

Karen G. said...

I was thinking of getting this pattern. Do you like it? Does the puff ruffle bother your little one? If you prefer to email mine is kgdive[at]kc[dot]rr[dot]com. Thanks--it turned out adorable!

Ads Inside Post