December 13, 2010

Scrappy Stockings

These stockings were made using the tutorial found here (sort of-I read through it and then used what I remembered to make the stockings).


I made the board at an activity of a club I belong to.  It's a fun way to display stockings.  Just paint the board, add the knobs and your vinyl lettering, and you're set.  Just make sure you have a picture to hang in the same spot when you put away the Christmas decorations, or you'll be staring at a nail hole for the next 11 months.

The motivation behind this project was Create With Me over at Ucreate.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

This is really cute. Where did you hang them?
I really like the different knobs.

Tabitha said...

I love the scrappy look of the stockings. I'm jealous of the sign too!

Ads Inside Post